Modern Lone Star Quilt Pattern
Our Modern Lone Star Quilt Pattern, designed by Miriam Ronne, is a contemporary interpretation of a traditional design. The Lone Star is one of the most recognizable patterns you’ll see in American quilting. Our updated design with striking colors creates a lasting statement piece for a wall, bedroom, or as a throw. The pattern works for beginners as well as more advanced quilters.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Downloadable PDF Format
- A Lone Star Pattern with No “Y” Seams
- 100% Original Pattern
- Includes Instructions to Create an 87”x87” Quilt Top
- Pattern Works Beautifully Using Solids or Prints
- Bonus: Coloring Page you can print out as many times as you would like to test out color combinations.
COPYRIGHT: Quilt patterns offered on Quiltdom cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Quiltdom/Miriam Ronne patterns can be sold if design credit to Miriam and Quiltdom is given. Please only use our photos with proper credit.