If you are looking for an easy, yet gorgeous quilt pattern, the Trip Around the World quilt pattern might just be the perfect pattern for you!
It may look complicated at first, but if you take it one row at a time, it is quite simple to follow the pattern.
Fabric selection is critical as you are creating a layered look beginning in the center of the quilt and moving outward. All the squares are cut the same size, which makes this a great beginner quilt.
We’ve gathered some beautiful examples of this versatile quilt pattern to inspire you to create your very own Trip Around the World quilt.
- 11 Absolutely Stunning Trip Around The World Quilts
- 1. Buttontree Lane – March is Finishing Month #1
- 2. Julie Stocker Quilts at Pink Doxies – 4 Blocks In 2 Sewing Sessions
- 3. Julie Stocker Quilts at Pink Doxies – One Patch Color Theory & Rainbows
- 4. Quiltville – Trip Around The World ~Helping Katrina~
- 5. Quilting Digest – A Striking Trip Around The World Variation
- 6. Quilting Cubby – Easy Around The World Quilt Pattern
- 7. Aqua Paisley Studio – Tilda Lemon Tree Trip Around the World Quilt
- 8. The Floral Suitcase – Waddling
- 9. Cutting Cloth – A Scrappy Trip Around The World
- 10. Frogma Blogspot – Trip Around The World Quilt Challenge
- 11. The Next Stitch – Trip Around The World Quilt Pattern
- Which Trip Around the World Quilt Do You Like Most?
11 Absolutely Stunning Trip Around The World Quilts
More Related Articles:
Which Trip Around the World Quilt Do You Like Most?
The Trip Around the World is a great quilt pattern for a beginner quilter or a seasoned professional. As you have seen with these examples, there are no limits to the style and timeless look of this lovely pattern.
Now that you have seen a wide variety of different color variations and examples of this beautiful pattern, I hope you feel inspired and ready to begin your own Trip Around the World quilt. Bon Voyage!