Have you seen those cute little jellyroll bundles for sale at your local fabric store but resisted buying one because you wonder, “What would I do with a bunch of 2 ½” strips of fabric?” Well, a beautiful and simple solution is the Summer in the Park quilt pattern.
This pattern is so fun because the possibilities are endless with different color variations.
You can completely change the look and feel of your room with this beautiful quilt pattern. Plus, it is a very simple pattern. All you do is sew strips together, create squares, sew those squares together, and there you have it — a Summer in the Park quilt top!
Here are several of the best examples to inspire you to create your very own Summer in the Park quilt.
- 13 Gorgeous Summer In The Park Quilts
- 1. Tamarack Shack Blogspot – Summer In Park Quilted
- 2. England Street Blogspot – Summer In Park Free Jelly Roll Pattern
- 3. Quilting Cubby – A Stunning Jelly Roll Quilt For Summer In The Park Fun
- 4. SLOstudio – Summer In The Park Quilt Finished This Week
- 5. Missouri Start Blog – Summer in the Park Tutorial Reboot Featuring Lee Ann Perry!
- 6. Quilting Digest – Quick, Easy And Utterly Charming Bed Sized Quilt
- 7. Lady Bird Quilts – Pink Summer In The Park Quilt!
- 8. Tamarack Shack Blogspot – Summer in the Park…well sort of!
- 9. The Quilting Land – Summer In Park Quilt
- 10. Quilted Joy – Friends and Family, Renting Together
- 11. Lady Bird Quilts – Summer In The Park Quilt
- 12. QUILTSbyME – Summer In The Park
- 13. PRAIRE POINT QUILTING and design – Summer in the Park
- Will you make a Summer in the Park Quilt?
13 Gorgeous Summer In The Park Quilts
More Related Articles:
Will you make a Summer in the Park Quilt?
Aren’t all these examples awesome? I hope seeing all these different quilt ideas gets your quilty gears turning and inspired you to create a Summer in the Park quilt for yourself.
This design really is the modern pattern that just screams, “Create me!”