Double Wedding Ring Quilt Pattern
SALE — $11
Want to make a keepsake quilt for an engaged couple, newlyweds, or a couple celebrating an anniversary?
Our Double Wedding Ring Quilt Pattern, designed by Quiltdom’s lead writer and designer, Miriam Ronne, is a stunning mixture of a modern and time-honored design.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Final Quilt Top Size: 75”x75
- Downloadable PDF Format
- 100% Original Pattern
- Bonus: Coloring Page you can print out as many times as you would like to test out color combinations.
The pattern includes step-by-step, detailed instructions that include:
- Creating your block templates
- Piecing your blocks together
- Sewing the pieces together
- Assembling the quilt top
- Adding a border
Plus, you get ideas for four gorgeous color combinations that will inspire you to create more than one beautiful quilt! Make one as a gift and the other just for you! The coloring page lets you practice different color combinations if you’d prefer.
COPYRIGHT: Quilt patterns offered on Quiltdom cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Quiltdom/Miriam Ronne patterns can be sold if design credit to Miriam and Quiltdom is given. Please only use our photos with proper credit.